"Eat anything" day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having found that I appear to have put on a "few pounds" over several years and I no longer fit the majority of the clothes in my wardrobe I decided to lose some weight, and it's heading in the right direction.

I have one meal a week where I allow myself a splurge and eat anything I want; but I cannae think what that should be this week.

Last week it was burgers and the weeks before it was pizza and donner kebab.

It can be either a take away or home cooked.

I'm think macaroni cheese, but not 100% sure. Or a curry. With pakoras and nan. Mmmm. Or pies. Mmmm pies...

Any suggestions?

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Cannibalism.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Having found that I appear to have put on a "few pounds" over several years and I no longer fit the majority of the clothes in my wardrobe I decided to lose some weight, and it's heading in the right direction.

I have one meal a week where I allow myself a splurge and eat anything I want; but I cannae think what that should be this week.

Last week it was burgers and the weeks before it was pizza and donner kebab.

It can be either a take away or home cooked.

I'm think macaroni cheese, but not 100% sure. Or a curry. With pakoras and nan. Mmmm. Or pies. Mmmm pies...

Any suggestions?
Well my treat meal the night is a Tandoori mixed grill...Inc the rice and nan

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Well my treat meal the night is a Tandoori mixed grill...Inc the rice and nan

I have now read the entire menu of the local Indian and tandoori mixed grill is tempting, although I also spotted they do a "braveheart" pizza which is chilli base, haggis, onion and green chilli...

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I too have put on weight at x mas , mostly muscle if i look in the mirror, as i have been doing pull ups and press ups a lot, its gonna be a swine to shift as i have been back at work 3 weeks and its not shifting .

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
[QUOTE 3495167, member: 259"]

Always a winner, but the trick is to flour it before you dip in the batter or it doesn't stick right.
[/QUOTE]
Ah, if you're deep frying your macaroni cheese in batter, you could put a Mars bar in at one end and have a two course meal in one.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
I have now read the entire menu of the local Indian and tandoori mixed grill is tempting, although I also spotted they do a "braveheart" pizza which is chilli base, haggis, onion and green chilli...

that pizza sounds familiar....can't get a decent pizza round my way...The only decent place upped sticks and moved to glesgae...so I don't bother..unless I can be arsed making my own

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
that pizza sounds familiar....can't get a decent pizza round my way...The only decent place upped sticks and moved to glesgae...so I don't bother..unless I can be arsed making my own

I tend to stick to Italian pizza rather than "Indian" versions. Now, there's a thought...there is a great Italian in Melrose that does takeaway.

screenman

Legendary Member
A nice chicken salad would suit me, followed by an apple for desserts. Instead we are out for the night before Burns night night with all the trimmings, should be good.

Top Bottom