Eating pussy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Patrick, I didn't know you were so interested in cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember reading a book years ago, somebody's army memoirs from during the war, where they said that the locals had been selling them 'rabbit' which turned-out to be cat.

Apparently once they're skinned, you can only tell the difference by counting the number of ribs...

Melvil

OT: My girlfriend once ate a guinea pig in Peru. It wasn't all nice and cut up, either. It was roasted whole on a skewer. The reason? She was in the middle of nowhere and it was that or starve...

...I told her I'd have probably taken the 'starve' option!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I was wondering if there are enough Peruvians in london to justify going into guinea pig farming.

It's got to be the life, can't be that hard to sit about and guard a field of guinea pigs. Just sit and wait for the cash to roll in. They sound tasty......

domtyler

Über Member
If you decide to get that farm going ZimZum let me know mate, cos I know a Kebab shop owner who is interested.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Should I go Intensive or Organic?

Cage tower blocks full to brimming with the little bastards, or stay true to the rural idyll and let them roam the concrete in my back yard, feel the fur between my toes and all that?

Top Bottom