Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alan O

Über Member
Damn! Was gonna pull the trigger on this baby last night but dozed off on the settee; gone by this morning :cry:
I'm literally driving past stonehouse tomorrow morning on my way to Bristol so I wouldn't even have had to make a special trip!
I paid £45 for a Raleigh Royal frame last year and though that was a bargain, but £25 for a Record is a steal - if I'd been anywhere near the place I'd have gone for it.

Alan

GuyBoden

Guru
This has the wrap over seat stays so looks like a Rourke?
Built with a mixture of lower end components but a decent 653 frame.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=122357885978&globalID=EBAY-GB

Nice, but shouldn't it look like this.
file.php?id=118172.jpg

file.php?id=118171.jpg

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
well apart from Herefordshire being in the opposite direction to Bristol from here, it looks tidy but how does Reynolds 708 ride? I know it had a sort of rifling but can't find much else on it.
The gazelle is way too far

I think i had a Pug that was 708 once and if it is the one i remember it rode well

Still think its worth going a little bit out of your way

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Nice old Marin mtb at a bargain price

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/men-s-bike/1217775543

even if you dont like it buy it , some people like them ^_^
I'll defo be buying it, it's not worth going out there otherwise! It's only 30 odd miles away but google says an hour - average speed door to door seem to've dropped to 30mph in recent years, even a wobbly dodderer like me can manage 12-14 on the bike!
So we're gonna make an afternoon of it, my partner is going mad with not being able to do anything after breaking both wrists last week falling off a unicycle :sad:

Top Bottom