Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
[QUOTE="mikeymustard, post: 4690790, member: 40224" my partner is going mad with not being able to do anything after breaking both wrists last week falling off a unicycle :sad:[/QUOTE]

ouch hope all is well soon and they can get back on the unicycle , whilst you glide past on the Carrera :rolleyes:

davidphilips

Veteran
interesting dynatech, worth a look if any one lives close. this dynatech may even be the all titunium frame if so its worth a lot more than reserve price just fror the frame?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-D...743817?hash=item2a7b5439c9:g:udgAAOSwENxXmiNe

Attachments

• molly 002.JPG
    molly 002.JPG
    281.1 KB · Views: 28

davidphilips

Veteran
Nice, local to me too, but a bit out of my price range - not like the bargain dynatech you scored @davidphilips ;)

lol, thanks mikey the dynatech that you spotted is great i use it quite often and tomorrow morning it will be out for a 50 mile run, only thing about them is if you make a quick start you can really feel the titinium main tubes flex but great bike.

the dynatech local to yourself could well be one of the older and better frames (not bonded and all titanium) if so the frame on its own is worth hundreds but without checking it out its hard to tell for certain, hopefully not just an alloy bike frame.

Attachments

• 100_8455[1].JPG
    100_8455[1].JPG
    207 KB · Views: 29

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

surely a weekend away in Southampton would be worth it @midlife

Top Bottom