Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
Bit of a mystery then

I think that sums up Falcon from about 1977 onwards !

They never had a numbering system which made sense, their model numbers were meant to be sequential but old numbers hung around for years, they built for Raleigh at times......and then there was Ernie Clements. Higher end bikes were put together by other builders like Andy Thompson..the list is endless lol

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I think that sums up Falcon from about 1977 onwards !

They never had a numbering system which made sense, their model numbers were meant to be sequential but old numbers hung around for years, they built for Raleigh at times......and then there was Ernie Clements. Higher end bikes were put together by other builders like Andy Thompson..the list is endless lol

He is getting some more pictures and a couple of more answers , so will let you know what he comes back with

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Interesting, never seen a green Pro :smile: No Braze ons as usual Falcon Practice at the time. Interesting that it says "alloy" frame, by that I guess it's a cro-mo alloy. And it's a model 86 ! where did that number spring from when the older Merckx falcon's were in the hundreds LOL

nice colour green as well

and i use to think Falcons were just re badged Raleigh's for some strange reason

Thanks for info good to see a brochure. There is also a very similar looking frame on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Falcon-bi...837043?hash=item3621b66af3:g:4IgAAOSw409ZwRZX
That one has mudguard eyes though.

Top Bottom