Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Looks like chromovelato, nice chainset :smile:
Yes lm sure it is chromovelato but well worn top tube. Same blue as my Faggin :smile:

woodbutcher

Veteran

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
That bike is so gorgeous, an absolute work of art and arguably far too beautiful to ever use on the road.

I agree it's very pretty, but it also looks very fragile to me. i don't think I'd want to ride that on the sort of debris-strewn, badly repaired and pothole infested roads we have to put up with. Couldn't see the wheels and tyres holding up too well....

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I agree it's very pretty, but it also looks very fragile to me. i don't think I'd want to ride that on the sort of debris-strewn, badly repaired and pothole infested roads we have to put up with. Couldn't see the wheels and tyres holding up too well....

It would be fine it's built by one of the all time great framebuilders and as long as the wheels and tyres were of equal quality and used as intended it should be ok .

All it needs is a well heeled hipster to single speed it now

GuyBoden

Guru

Wow, I've never heard of Pongo Braithwaite before, but he seems to have made some nice looking bikes..............

Here is another one of his bikes, my back hurts just looking at the photo.................
15242077330_89ac3ac1b2_b.jpg

Top Bottom