Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@woodbutcher . That Look...woof. Is it your size? If so what are you waiting for:evil:

By reputation, Neuron is a very nice tubeset, for example, Cinelli have used it on their Supercorsa. Keep a careful eye out for dents, the tubing is pretty thin.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Thats the one and here's a picture @woodbutcher its a 53cm size frame

View attachment 419097
It never rains but it pours ,,,so now a nice Bianchi, but not celeste and a Look , price is the decider !

woodbutcher

Veteran
@woodbutcher . That Look...woof. Is it your size? If so what are you waiting for:evil:

By reputation, Neuron is a very nice tubeset, for example, Cinelli have used it on their Supercorsa. Keep a careful eye out for dents, the tubing is pretty thin.
It is my size and the seller is French living in Germany (crazy guy) he is going to take lots of photos this weekend so watch this space . I am getting excited !!

woodbutcher

Veteran
One more thing......lve been offered this for €320 :evil:
36885807_10204772398747393_8642514114213576704_o.jpg

woodbutcher

Veteran
Do you really want to ride round France on a bike with G P T written all over it :laugh:.

Joking aside it could be Nice...but the Look looks nicer:smile:
I am definitely leaning towards the Look if thats not a weird thing to say. plus it is more my size than the others. The seller is away at the moment but has promised lots of Photos over the weekend...watch this space :cuppa:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

davidphilips

Veteran
A question for one and all .....LOOK KG 243 Columbus Neuron bikes. I have seen one for sale in Berlin its a "looker" sorry couldn't resist that.
Late 1990's l guess constructed in France l think.
Any opinions or knowledge re these bikes would be gratefully received by yours truly .
I dont have any photos yet but will get one or two if its worth pursuing .
Thanks in anticipation :smile:

Love look bikes , have 2 and that one really looks great my advice buy it.

PS , If you buy it and dont like it i would be very interested in buying it of you.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Love look bikes , have 2 and that one really looks great my advice buy it.

PS , If you buy it and dont like it i would be very interested in buying it of you.
You're on ,,, l will get more photos and info from the seller this weekend. l hope l can buy it and and we will see how things go from there;
you have two already so maybe you can tell me a little about them , most of my bikes are Italian so this is a new departure for me .

davidphilips

Veteran
You're on ,,, l will get more photos and info from the seller this weekend. l hope l can buy it and and we will see how things go from there;
you have two already so maybe you can tell me a little about them , most of my bikes are Italian so this is a new departure for me .

Great , Look bikes are French and never seen a cheap or poor quality one, mostly carbon for road bikes so the one you are hopefully buying would be quite sough after.

I have early KG231 (carbon with ultegra and a kg381 again carbon with dura ace both ride very similar but would jump at the chance of your one Looks great (forgive the pun) just great frames by a good company.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Great , Look bikes are French and never seen a cheap or poor quality one, mostly carbon for road bikes so the one you are hopefully buying would be quite sough after.

I have early KG231 (carbon with ultegra and a kg381 again carbon with dura ace both ride very similar but would jump at the chance of your one Looks great (forgive the pun) just great frames by a good company.
I will try to buy it but l don't have a ball park figure in mind l will see what happens when l try to get a firm asking price ....by the way it is 52 cm square

davidphilips

Veteran
Dont know what the frame would be on the look, my frames are both different the 231 is 60cm seat tube and 57 top tube (centre of seat tube to centre of steering tube, the 381 is 54m seat and top tube but i can use both very well with a shorter/longer lenght stem as for price i would perhaps place a much higher value on the look than most but would expect to pay a few hundred very least? good luck and hope you get a good look/bike.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Dont know what the frame would be on the look, my frames are both different the 231 is 60cm seat tube and 57 top tube (centre of seat tube to centre of steering tube, the 381 is 54m seat and top tube but i can use both very well with a shorter/longer lenght stem as for price i would perhaps place a much higher value on the look than most but would expect to pay a few hundred very least? good luck and hope you get a good look/bike.
Thanks David, l am very interested in the Look and l can buy it for £500 . dont know if thats a good or bad price ?

Top Bottom