Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidphilips

Veteran
Thanks David, l am very interested in the Look and l can buy it for £500 . dont know if thats a good or bad price ?

TBh I would think that its worth that much at least, best look (excuse the pun) at it the frame looks really nice and good quality and may be worth that on its own.

Best take a friend have a good inspection and be prepared to walk away, i know if i looked at it chances are i would just buy it no mater what faults i found (if any)

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

woodbutcher

Veteran
TBh I would think that its worth that much at least, best look (excuse the pun) at it the frame looks really nice and good quality and may be worth that on its own.

Best take a friend have a good inspection and be prepared to walk away, i know if i looked at it chances are i would just buy it no mater what faults i found (if any)
The latest on the Look is that we are discussing price ! The seller is going to throw in a load of what l think is original Shimano bits and he is considering my offer. I have loads more photos and apart from some paint chips the bike seems in really nice condition. Also l know that it was supplied by P. Berault of Frejus. ( a very prestigious shop) supporter of some quite well known pro races here in France. I may have to go to Toulouse to pick it up but thats no prob. If, heaven forbid l dont gel. with it you can have first refusal since you declared an interest .

woodbutcher

Veteran
Look a few more photos of the look :
DSC_0374.JPG
DSC_0358_2.jpg
DSC_0374.JPG DSC_0358_2.jpg DSC_0364.JPG DSC_0374.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0370.JPG
    DSC_0370.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0379.JPG
    DSC_0379.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0367.JPG
    DSC_0367.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0347.JPG
    DSC_0347.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0355.JPG
    DSC_0355.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0337.JPG
    DSC_0337.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0351.JPG
    DSC_0351.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 25

woodbutcher

Veteran
Thats 58 + cms in my language, if it was l would definitely put you on to it since l wouldn't be able to reach the pedals^_^ .
As things stand it looks like l will have a deal in the next few days, can't wait, even the drive to Toulouse is appealing at least its not in Berlin where it currently resides !

Top Bottom