Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If the mudguards are anything to go by, that's in good order!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
this is really special: 1951/2 Holdsworth Sirocco/Whirlwind. Looks totally original (aside from the pipe lager's bar-tape) and appears to come with a spare Brooks B17 and a vintage track pump. Not too far from you @biggs682

i am tempted but waiting for a couple of answers from seller :blush:

plus i am collecting another one on Friday pm

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
That's tidy, if a little dirty. But it should clean up nicely and is good value at £60. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately!) its a bit too far away and it looks too big for me!

Agree re to far

This is a bit more local to you

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bicycle/183652176376?hash=item2ac285d1f8:g:0XQAAOSws~VcNmrr:rk:1:pf:0

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Been looking at the usual suspects and the price of Carlton, Raleigh, etc asking silly prices but came across this.... Not a Bob Jackson but nice enough with campag NR / Jap kit and a Milremo saddle that often goes for good money.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-...34000daa50:g:StUAAOSwH4dcR1sn&redirect=mobile

Just needs some new spokes and a bit of a clean and away it could go , smart looking machine

I keep coming back to this as anything wirh chromed rear drop outs can't be all that bad ^_^

nonowt

Über Member

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Bargain. Looks like a Mistral to me.

Anyone tempted by that stunning1951/2 Holdsworth Sirocco/Whirlwind might be interested to know that it's also listed on gumtree for £200.

Fancy something a bit older? This Evans must be circa 1940's with it's clip headset and slack geometry ( just a shame about the powdercoating and cheap wheels). In Hastings with a £59 start.

i am still awaiting a reply from seller via Gumtree re that Holdsworth

That's a nice Evans as well

Top Bottom