Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boon 51

Veteran
And Reynolds at that

Stop messing about and splash the cash

I did just that and spent the 80 spondulicks now just have to wait till tomorrow but I might increase the bid tomorrow just in case. :smile:

nonowt

Über Member
I have put a lower bid in on the bike but not heard so far so I might just bid the £80 rather than loose it.

Just having another look at it. Looks like a great quality frame that should clean up well. New pedals and saddle and then in time a silver seatpost and some gum wall tyres and it'll look very sleek. White saddle and bartape would be my choice - it'll look faster!

Just having another look at it. Looks like a great quality frame that should clean up well. New pedals and saddle and then in time a silver seatpost and some gum wall tyres and it'll look very sleek. White saddle and bartape would be my choice - it'll look faster!
I've loved every bike I've done with white tape.
Right up to the moment I get dirt on it (usually about five minutes after I've finished it) :smile:

The moral of the story with ebay purchases is that if you like it, grab hold of your balls and go for it!

Just got in from fish and chips in Margate.

Well the second to last bid was £126.50 so I put in £133.50 and bid with 2 seconds to go and still lost to a final bid of £136. Its a shame but as @mikeymustard said another one will be along soon. I live to fight another day.
sounds like someone had already pre-bid (or sniped) way more than you would be prepared to pay

Just got in from fish and chips in Margate.

Well the second to last bid was £126.50 so I put in £133.50 and bid with 2 seconds to go and still lost to a final bid of £136. Its a shame but as @mikeymustard said another one will be along soon. I live to fight another day.
I prefer buy it now prices. It might not be the cheapest option but it is less stressful !

Top Bottom