Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I am not so sure about this one, it is very plain, even for a low end Pinarello and the lack of any marking on the Bottom bracket shell is odd.

The Simoncini is nice:okay:

Couldn't agree more re Pinarello and yes the Simo is very nice

fossala

Guru
Does anyone want a Rudge Pathfinder in poor condition? I was taking it apart and while doing so realised the fork is bent. The rest of the frame is fine, comes with wheels. Anyone can have it for postage or collect (Cornwall) for free. I've had it laying round for a while now but an impending house move is making me get my junk in order.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Does anyone want a Rudge Pathfinder in poor condition? I was taking it apart and while doing so realised the fork is bent. The rest of the frame is fine, comes with wheels. Anyone can have it for postage or collect (Cornwall) for free. I've had it laying round for a while now but an impending house move is making me get my junk in order.
Just to encourage people, take a look at this restored Pathfinder. Its gorgeous!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/31231726@N03/5128946038

netman

Veteran

Very kind offer - if you can wait til pay day (week Friday) for the postage money, I'll gladly take you up on it.

fossala

Guru
Very kind offer - if you can wait til pay day (week Friday) for the postage money, I'll gladly take you up on it.
The other person interested (@biggs682) has kindly stepped aside for you, let me know if your not interested though as he'll take it if you don't want it.

Pictures of the pathfinder here. https://imgur.com/a/auc6qqO if you look at the fork head on the wheel is pushed to the left, not much but definitely there. I got it in the same condition it's in now, the cotter pin is stuck and I don't have the left crank arm anyway. It was advertised without a size and I thought it looked about right but sadly it's 23" CTT and a 22" TT, I ride a 21 or 21.5"

Top Bottom