Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
NOT Big:

22" Higgins Ultralite in Market Haborough.

Been looking at this and have had some contact with seller but can't make my mind where i value it £ wise

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
It's a nice looking bike shame the seller won't let me view it for what ever reason
Looks like a nice bike but that would make me suspicious tbh. Strange that he has a Buy it Now price but started the auction way lower at £100, which doesn't meet his reserve. Reserve prices annoy me. Why not start the auction at, or just under, the reserve price? So much simpler.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Looks like a nice bike but that would make me suspicious tbh. Strange that he has a Buy it Now price but started the auction way lower at £100, which doesn't meet his reserve. Reserve prices annoy me. Why not start the auction at, or just under, the reserve price? So much simpler.

It sold last week and has been relisted

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Odd that a track bike has the brake on the back wheel instead of the usual front. The tubular tyres are shot (all three), no bar tape and one toeclip is missing from the right side pedal - but I can't see anything wrong with the frame. Love the gentle curve of the forks!

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Been looking at this and have had some contact with seller but can't make my mind where i value it £ wise

Looks rather expensive to my eyes for something with only one gear, one brake and ratty cosmetics.. Not exactly what you'd call fully loaded is it? I appreciate it's minimalist & simple for a reason, but I don't see any justification why a SS/fixed gear bike with bugger all components on the frame apart from wheels and cranks, should be considered more valuable than something with a full range of gearing. Less should mean less, not less is more!

midlife

Guru
Looks rather expensive to my eyes for something with only one gear, one brake and ratty cosmetics.. Not exactly what you'd call fully loaded is it? I appreciate it's minimalist & simple for a reason, but I don't see any justification why a SS/fixed gear bike with bugger all components on the frame apart from wheels and cranks, should be considered more valuable than something with a full range of gearing. Less should mean less, not less is more!

Its that price because its a Dave Moulton. :smile:

Top Bottom