Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
All chrome with Capella lugs is a Carlton Constellation? Rare :smile:

And not too far away from @Spokesmann either

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I'm not sure if this will appeal to anyone, but worth a tenner?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Eva...006299?hash=item3d8bb69edb:g:BFQAAOSw7Ehc4X72

Evans.jpg

For some reason the seller has put it on a one day listing. He has a few others but this is the one that took my eye. I'm unable to drive at the moment due to illness (or cycle for that matter) so I'll have to pass.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I'm not sure if this will appeal to anyone, but worth a tenner?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Eva...006299?hash=item3d8bb69edb:g:BFQAAOSw7Ehc4X72

View attachment 468110

For some reason the seller has put it on a one day listing. He has a few others but this is the one that took my eye. I'm unable to drive at the moment due to illness (or cycle for that matter) so I'll have to pass.
Worth a punt. Its only down the road from me, although I suspect its in one of the villages around Dunstable as it seems to be at a stable.

Kempstonian

Deffo worth a punt it was listed last week at £100 but no bids
I'm annoyed. I put in the start price and was outbid, so I meant to go back with a higher bid later... but I fell asleep and missed the end of the auction!

Not all bad news though. I picked up the Falcon for .99p! The Peugeot didn't gte a bid (£5 start) so I've just messaged the seller to say I'll have that one as well if they like.

Kempstonian

lol... he says he might have found a home for the Peugeot but 'we can talk about it when I get there' ^_^

I'll find out tomorrow

Kempstonian

Well I went and collected my 99p Falcon this morning and came back with the Peugeot as well :hyper:

Here's a few pics I took. The Falcon:

Falcon 1.jpg
Falcon 2.jpg

The Peugeot:

Peugeot 1.jpg
Peugeot 2.jpg
Peugeot 3.jpg
Peugeot 4.jpg

As you can see the Peugeot has odd cranks and the paintwork (a nice metallic pale mint green) has some strange black marks. I'm wondering if the previous owner, the seller's late uncle, might have used some rust treatment or something? Anyway the frame doesn't have any bad rust but there is a lot of degunking to be done! It looks to be a 23" and so is the Falcon. Just about maximum size for me!

I'll put more details later on another thread, once I start sorting these two bikes out. I won't tell you the price but suffice to say Dick Turpin would have been proud of me! Haha :ph34r: <---- (nearest I could get to a bandit emoji!)

Top Bottom