Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nonowt

Über Member
Two small Daves: a Russell and a Marsh. Russell is a mid 70s TT-ish number in Hereford and the Marsh has a 753 frameset is in Enfield.

The is a weird listing: a collection of tatty classic frames in a lunar landscape. Including two Roberts (track and Lo-pro), a Pinarello and a Carlton (chrome track). 99p start in New Milton.

Can't remember if I've listed this before: '50s looking 23" HV Powell project. Needs a quite a bit of work but the paint looks like it should clear up. £20, Redditch.

midlife

Guru
Two small Daves: a Russell and a Marsh. Russell is a mid 70s TT-ish number in Hereford and the Marsh has a 753 frameset is in Enfield.

The is a weird listing: a collection of tatty classic frames in a lunar landscape. Including two Roberts (track and Lo-pro), a Pinarello and a Carlton (chrome track). 99p start in New Milton.

Can't remember if I've listed this before: '50s looking 23" HV Powell project. Needs a quite a bit of work but the paint looks like it should clear up. £20, Redditch.
Lot of nice metal on display, although a bit ratty. The Carlton is a Flyer Track frame :smile:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
That Denton is very nice. I'm sure the Grubb has been for sale before- charming but probably overpriced.

Both tad pricey in all fairness

Top Bottom