Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I think the price will rocket up before the end of the auction. 3 days 12 hours left.
I was wrong - it went for the starting price! £150 seems very cheap to me.

davidphilips

Veteran
If seller offered postage i would not be posting this. a caad 9 for £100. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cannondale-Caad-9/283837979982?hash=item42160fdd4e:g:UnAAAOSwvXNeiKJI

Pity its in Westburry and not somewhere close to myself. Must be best bargon i have seen this year.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
SkipdiverJohn said:
The relisted Daccordi has reached £51 so far now...….. :laugh:

UPDATE. Listing ended, of course it failed to reach the delusional reserve. What a surprise....
So that's three times now, 1st listing bid to £155, 2nd time £102, 3rd time £104. Average market value is £120.33, but the seller still thinks it's worth at least £350 and has immediately relisted it again. Let's see how #4 goes.....:wacko:

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
UPDATE. Listing ended, of course it failed to reach the delusional reserve. What a surprise....
So that's three times now, 1st listing bid to £155, 2nd time £102, 3rd time £104. Average market value is £120.33, but the seller still thinks it's worth at least £350 and has immediately relisted it again. Let's see how #4 goes.....:wacko:
He's a plucky little devil isn't he? Doesn't give up easily... ^_^

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
He's a plucky little devil isn't he?

Timewaster would be the phrase I would use. He clearly isn't a serious seller who actually wants to do a deal, otherwise he would have accepted the finish price of the first listing. Maybe he's getting earache from the wife so is going through the motions of "selling" it, knowing full well it isn't going to come close to the figure he's set the reserve at.?

Top Bottom