ebay bike workstand. £30 (picture heavy)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Fantastic review and will probably get one of these rather than build my own

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
overall it seems like people liked the review, might have to stick one up for the shimano rs11's arriving tommorrow ;)

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Set mine up on Saturday, all OK except one of the quick release handles has a fracture through it and needs care when applying pressure. I will try and glue it back together so hopefully it won't be a major issue.

young Ed

Veteran
Set mine up on Saturday, all OK except one of the quick release handles has a fracture through it and needs care when applying pressure. I will try and glue it back together so hopefully it won't be a major issue.
PM ebay seller
unless you managed to break it!
Cheers Ed

young Ed

Veteran
even if you don't get a refund or replacement stand or part then it said in the listing they are involved in the design process of the stands each year for the new model so they could then mention that for future models
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
i think i should be getting some cash off the seller too lol for influencing people to buy, i got a thankyou message from him the otherday!!

Top Bottom