ebay bike workstand. £30 (picture heavy)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Turns out I received a response this morning!

Hi Joey,

Really very sorry to hear that, we can provide a replacement lever.

I will put it in the post today, 1st class Royal Mail.

ATB

dave

Good man!

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
what a great seller, think ill start sticking up a few more reviews, this thread has already became featured, just got some michelin lithion 2's in the post today, some shimano rs11's lastweek and plenty of other things, i rather enjoy it!

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Looks good. I have one almost identical, except the clamps are tightened with a screw twist rather than QR. This looks way better, as I find the screw one really hard sometimes to tighten and loosen. Might chuck mine out and replace it with this one, at that price.

young Ed

Veteran
Looks good. I have one almost identical, except the clamps are tightened with a screw twist rather than QR. This looks way better, as I find the screw one really hard sometimes to tighten and loosen. Might chuck mine out and replace it with this one, at that price.
wait stop you can literally unscrew your screw knobs and then buy the Q/R lever thingies from him for a few quid and just screw them in
one sec and i will find you a link
Cheers Ed

young Ed

Veteran
okay maybe he doesn't officially sell them but considering @JoeyB got a replacvment PM him saying you bought one of the older models with a screw type and now fancy uppgrading to the Q/R is there any chance you could buy the Q/R only off him

either that or spend £35 on a completely new one with Q/R and give me your old one ;D i pay postage and all!
Cheers Ed

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Mine arrived promptly, but unfortunately is unusable as the top plastic clamp is fractured adjacent to the wingnut. I've contacted the seller to request a replacement bit, I'll report back with the outcome.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Mine arrived promptly, but unfortunately is unusable as the top plastic clamp is fractured adjacent to the wingnut. I've contacted the seller to request a replacement bit, I'll report back with the outcome.

The outcome will be good, I'm certain he will send a replacement part in 1st class post as soon as he reads your message.

jarlrmai

Veteran
I have the Aldi one, am I missing something my carbon road bike (spesh tarmac 2010) has a flatish top tube which doesn't seem to fit in the grippers and I don't want to tighten too much and damage the frame.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
okay maybe he doesn't officially sell them but considering @JoeyB got a replacvment PM him saying you bought one of the older models with a screw type and now fancy uppgrading to the Q/R is there any chance you could buy the Q/R only off him

either that or spend £35 on a completely new one with Q/R and give me your old one ;D i pay postage and all!
Cheers Ed

Cheers, I'll see what I can sort out.

Top Bottom