Ebay..is it getting worse?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
Try finding a garage that will give your car a full service where you supply all the parts and consumables...

Local bike shops can't survive off labour only servicing, bike and clothing sales sand many can't really compete with the prices from the large online retailers.

If you want to have a local bike shop you have to bite the bullet and contribute to their profits. After all you can't get servicing and advice from online only retailers and it's a fair trek to the nearest branch of the larger retail chains (sic).

Plenty of them Vernon. Used to do this all the time in my car days. The ones that do are the good ones.

bigjim

Legendary Member
I always check e-bay if I'm buying but often find it cheaper at Chain Reaction or Amazon. Wiggle seem to have got expensive and are charging postage for the smaller stuff.
Bikes have got a lot dearer on e-bay. I've had some incredible bargains in the past but the older steel framed stuff seems to have shot up in price. Some of it is low end stuff but still fetching a high price. I don't sell on there that often now as I've had problems with a few idiots. Gumtree or the forums is sometimes easier.

Top Bottom