eBay Raleigh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
@woodbutcher how many bikes are you intending to buy this week? :smile:
Well its like this...l just got home from a 10k ride and the roads around here are up and down to say the very least. So lm wondering why on earth l do it, then l get that smug feeling familiar to those of us who can still walk, talk and not get a heart attack so to cut a long story short, l have my eye on a Faggin which needs love care and attention. So just the one is the short answer to your question. :bicycle:

mikeymustard

Veteran
woodbutcher said:
Well its like this...l just got home from a 10k ride and the roads around here are up and down to say the very least. So lm wondering why on earth l do it, then l get that smug feeling familiar to those of us who can still walk, talk and not get a heart attack so to cut a long story short, l have my eye on a Faggin which needs love care and attention. So just the one is the short answer to your question. :bicycle:
hey it's only Thursday theres time for a few more yet!!

Sunday now and the Faggin is still up for grabs!

I agree with the others, nice if cosmetically tatty frame, eclectic selection of very nice period components, if the price stays reasonable ( and there looks to be one excitable bidder) why not. Fix a maximum in your head and see where it goes. Others who have more experience of eBay bidding may be able to advise on bidding tactics.

Top Bottom