eBikes are going to kill me :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sjw

That vengeance is a heavy bike. I had a go on my neighbours' then got a crossfire, also very heavy. totally impulsive purchase but love my ebike.

Will Spin

Über Member
Looks quite ugly to me. Why on earth would you need drop bars on an eBike?

Will Spin

Über Member
...but if you've got an ebike, you don't need to put so much effort into pedalling, so you might as well go for a more comfortable riding position.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
...but if you've got an ebike, you don't need to put so much effort into pedalling, so you might as well go for a more comfortable riding position.
Road ebikes arent as powerfull or have a long a battery life as e-mtb.....hence no big bulging battery. So you can enjoy riding under your own power and just use the gift of E when going upwards

Also ebikes motors cut out at 15.5mph, so soft pedalling as some people call it wont automatically get you upto that speed, there is effort required

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
- each to his/her/their own. Matter of personal choice. I find a road bike with drop bars more comfortable.

Top Bottom