Eclipse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I thought I would do something different so I was out cycling during the eclipse!

IMG_2316.JPG

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I hate to say this, but that was my point and shoot! I didn't take my big camera out with me.
It's a Canon Powershot G15... in raw with the ND filter turned on and set to F4.0 with EV at -1.0

Yes well that is often the way, I used my G3 for these pics but I also have a pocket lumix camera as well and it takes surprisingly good shots sometimes.

I need a bigger lens on my G3, all the close up shoots I had to turn the Digital zoom all the way up and you can tell. I really need to get a 200mm lens.

my missus was too. all flipping week. she was adamant that it was 2090. I now fear for my life having proved her wrong !!
Don't worry, it'll no doubt be your fault.

Yes well that is often the way, I used my G3 for these pics but I also have a pocket lumix camera as well and it takes surprisingly good shots sometimes.

I need a bigger lens on my G3, all the close up shoots I had to turn the Digital zoom all the way up and you can tell. I really need to get a 200mm lens.
left mine at home. Haven't had the 5Dmkii out for quite while and tbh at the moment, that and the lens I am not certain I can lift it without hurting my back. I was having a hard enough time holding the little camera steady and standing as it was. Usually my shots are taken from the trike seat at the moment! standing without crutches is rather difficult.

Doseone

Guru
I didn't have my camera with me for the actual eclipse, but I just stuck my Sky At Night solar glasses over the lens to see how it would come out. I had to remove a couple of glare spots and darken the surround a bit.

sun2 (Copy).jpg

Top Bottom