"Eddington Number"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Well done chap. I'm not expecting you to stop at 110. Us cyclists are not programmed like that.😉👍

111 might be doable as that is another 15, 112 I think is high 20’s. My next target is to hit 200 imperials. 7 away from that, so should get that next year

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Are yours all miles? I was all excited as I managed to click over to 106km yesterday.:wacko:

Eddingtons original calculation was in miles, so unless otherwise stated I'm guessing all miles.

Alex321

Veteran
Are yours all miles? I was all excited as I managed to click over to 106km yesterday.:wacko:

Mine are certainly miles, though metres for climbing.

Hasn't changed from 30 since I last posted a month or so ago though now only 3 more 31+ days for 31. My climbing number has gone up from 288 to 298, and only 3 x 303m days needed for 303m.

Last edited:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I did a 50 miler yesterday to click Eddington up to 49, and only one more 50 miler needed for 50, which was my target for the year.

After that it gets trickier, e.g. 20 more rides to 52 etc... I've had a number of rides that end up with a loop or two near home to tick them over the 50 miles and then home!

My climber one is 900m.

Top Bottom