Electric cyclist down in Bristol..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ooh, predictions, like it. I think she'll be dumb enough to plead not guilty and lose... so I'll go for six points, 300 fine, 150 court costs, and ordered to pay 100 in compensation.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
[QUOTE 1759499, member: 9609"]I reckon she will spend much time arguing that her human rights have been abused by some one illegally filming in a public place - there was no warning sign saying there was a cyclist filming or I would have drove better, so clearly it can't be used in evidence, its not fair, its not fair, I wasn't given a chance![/quote]
Just incase someone takes that statement seriously... I'll throw in a few counter arguments to 'human rights'

• It's a public place, there is no expectation of privacy
  • It's personal filming, no need for a sign
  • The human right 'right for life' can be classed as more important than 'right for respect of private and family life', others must respect your human rights as you must respect theirs. You will respect peoples private life if they respect your life.

locker

[QUOTE 1759479, member: 9609"]I think some of you have a strange idea of what bullying is - do you happen to work for the public sector and feel in need of a 6 month holiday stress leave?[/quote]

You obviously were not in that thread but some here will remember it, but lets forget that.
as for working for the public sector :laugh: no, I`ve been a self employed person for the last 30 years & a boss to many employees so I`m seen bullying, mostly in the workplace but have seen what stress the poor public sector workers have had to put up with i.e.working long hours & weekends, not enough holidays, no sick pay, poor pensions etc.etc. :rofl:

As for predictions, I think she`ll be charged with only 1 count of driving without due care plead not guilty & lose & get 5 points, £200 fine, £100 court costs, £15 victims surcharge ( whatever that is) & if she is ordered to pay anything in compensation it will go to charity as there is always someone that needs it more than me.

Top Bottom