Electric cyclist down in Bristol..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
You really need to see his previous video for the full detail on just how stupid and inept that driver is.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Shocking driving.

Can't say I like the guy from his disregard for folks in his other videos. But I hope the woman gets the book thrown at her

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

[QUOTE 1754991, member: 45"]Terrible driving, but that chap spends too much time shouting and reaching for the horn instead of the brake.[/quote]
Sorry Mr Paul but he had every reason to use the horn and considering what happened he was very subdued.
I would have been a lot angrier with that stupid bloody driver believe me.
Tony

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I can't make any conclusions about the braking - just remember Gaz's analysis of M4MYK the prick, and where it looks like Gaz was not braking, he absolutely was.

Admittedly taypet does tend to blast on through in a few of his other videos I've seen, but I'm not sure that's the case here.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I can't make any conclusions about the braking - just remember Gaz's analysis of M4MYK the prick, and where it looks like Gaz was not braking, he absolutely was.

Admittedly taypet does tend to blast on through in a few of his other videos I've seen, but I'm not sure that's the case here.
I must say I was surprised at that my self... and it made the whole situation look completely different when you understood the speed changes that where taking place by both parties.

dawesome

Shocking driving. I wonder if the stupid driver will hand herself in to avoid Failing To Report charges. She needs taken off the roads.

400bhp

Guru
[QUOTE 1755109, member: 9609"]Looking at the way he mows down a ped in this video I am struggling to have much sympathy for him

And then there is another video where he appears to purposefully go close to a bus that pulls out in front of him ...

BTW I am definitely not on the side of the stupid woman driver that knocked him off in the first vid of the thread - it was a sort of an inverse SMIDSY - "But I seen you, you were down there"! presumably she doesn't get the concept that other traffic moves![/quote]

I'm with you brother.

400bhp

Guru
[QUOTE 1754991, member: 45"]Terrible driving, but that chap spends too much time shouting and reaching for the horn instead of the brake.[/quote]

+1

400bhp

Guru
[QUOTE 1755109, member: 9609"] "But I seen you, you were down there"! presumably she doesn't get the concept that other traffic moves![/quote]

Perhaps that an added risk of an electric bike.

Bman

Guru
So it *is* him. I thought it might have been that guy from the "Bristol" and "electric cyclist" but wasnt sure.

Anyway. These two vids are different. He was hounded out of this forum even when he had the guts to come on here to discuss it. I hope he has learnt something from it.

Maybe he has changed, maybe not. One thing is for sure he doesnt deserve to be hit by a car!

Can we leave the pedestrian incident(s) out of this and discuss the video referred to in the thread title please?

Top Bottom