Emergency alert today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What about Cyborgs?

My Cyborg alerted me to a slight change in air density at 6.28pm, although I had undercooked the veg ....

vickster

Legendary Member
Messages on FB..,
We have now finished with our trial of the Emergency Alert system.
If you do not receive an alert on your mobile, ths is because you are not scheduled to survive the upvoming mass extinction level event.
Unfortunately, not everyone will make it, which is disappointing news for some of you but this is the price that we are willing to pay, its for the greater good.
If you recepieved alerts on more than one phone, congratulations, you prevented someone else from getting the opportunity to survive the upcoming mass extinction level event.
We hope you are happy with yourself :tongue:

It looks like whoever typed that is essentially illiterate

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Which is a good result when one in four mobile networks didn't send it correctly!

And the report now updated with the correct figure of one in fourteen.

one in fourteen 'compatible' devices. I'm sure there's lots of folk like me who make do with older devices that are still capable of sending and receiving messages (unless it's an emergency message from the government)

classic33

Leg End Member
one in fourteen 'compatible' devices. I'm sure there's lots of folk like me who make do with older devices that are still capable of sending and receiving messages (unless it's an emergency message from the government)
Five phones here, from six weeks old to 22 months old. On O2, Vodafone and EE, not one received the alert.

Lousy Three signal, so not much use on a daily basis.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Still a lower failure rate than the compatible emergency sirens the last time they were tested.

Top Bottom