Emma on Way to court

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J.Primus

I wouldn't wish ill on the woman, but were it possible, I would prefer that she had to ask for and collect her car keys in person from the victim's family.......

Every day.....

For the rest of her life.......

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in favour of our justice system having that sort of power, but I absolutely wish ill on some people. If you go around ending lives and ruining others then I can only hope a series of awful things ruins her life like she has done to others.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I must live on a different planet or something but was she not cleared of careless driving therefore her driving did not cause the cyclist to fall , it was in fact an accident!?

Correct, the court - having heard the evidence - found nothing wrong with the standard of her driving.

Lots of posters on here - having heard none of the evidence - beg to differ.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Correct, the court - having heard the evidence - found nothing wrong with the standard of her driving.

Lots of posters on here - having heard none of the evidence - beg to differ.

The court and jury were told that Denisa, the young woman Dr Helen Measures killed as she drove on the wrong side of the road, was a "novice cyclist". The parents, who knew this was not at all true, were not invited to give evidence.

U

User6179

Ahh, I thought you were talking about the woman who killed the cyclist from the other link. Apologies.

I agree in Emma Way's case it was probably an accident, the issue there is her failing to stop.

Yes sorry , I agree with you on the two cases :smile:

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Now your claim that there was nothing wrong with killer driver Dr Helen Measure's trial has been shown to be bollocks I'm not surprised.

Crankarm

Guru
Can i just add that this silly bint is in no way remorseful. She only regrets tweeting as it meant she got caught. She clearly still believes that had she not tweeted then she would have got away with what she did. Glad she lost her job and hopefully career. A pity she wasn't given a 2 year driving ban, forced to take a re-test to get her driving license back and fined £1,000 plus costs with £500 victim surcharge.

Top Bottom