Emma on Way to court

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Now your claim that there was nothing wrong with killer driver Dr Helen Measure's trial has been shown to be bollocks I'm not surprised.

Forger,

Look at the thread title - Emma on Way to court.

I am posting about Emma Way,

It is you who appear obsessed with the Measures case and keep dragging it up at every opportunity.

Leodis

Veteran
She showed no remorse for her driving and YET again appeared with her lawyer. No mention of her photo doing 95 mph.

jarlrmai

Veteran
Helen Measures gets her career and life saving cancer doctor with character references bought into court to get her off, I think it that context Emma Ways photo doing 95mph is relevant towards the case. I don't think we can have a problem with her appearing with her lawyer outside of court.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
[QUOTE 2778038, member: 45"]Her life isn't ruined. She hasn't even got a ban. She's still driving, she'll get another job, and she'll probably be eating kangaroo gonads in the Jungle next Christmas.

I doubt the doctor who killed the cyclist will have a single day when she doesn't think about what she did.[/quote]

Unlikely if you ask me, as she hasn't expressed a shred of remorse.

Milzy

Guru
I also think people hate on people more who look & sound a little funny. Bullies will find any little thing they can to dish it out.

Lanzecki

Über Member
That's internet trolls for you. Regardless of what we think happened and how she should be punished, she has been punished. Either honour the laws decision or revolt.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
That's internet trolls for you. Regardless of what we think happened and how she should be punished, she has been punished. Either honour the laws decision or revolt.

I am revolting, but that's a different matter.

Davidsw8

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-25013820

"Appearing on ITV's Daybreak programme earlier, Way said that she regretted the Twitter post but did not believe the collision was her fault."

So, even though the court ruled against her and issued penalties, she's still not going to admit it? FFS.

"She said: "I am 22, so not generalising on 22-year-olds sometimes you do just put things and it's not actually intended."

No idea what this means, anyone?

"I was quite angry at the mannerism of the cyclist on the road. My point of view is that he was on my side of the road - that's not the way you drive so I find that quite disrespectful."

What on earth is she talking about? 'Mannerism of the cyclist'? And how can one cycle disrespectfully, was he waggling his backside in her face or something?

Without having read all the details of the incident, I'm assuming the cyclist was cycling in the same direction as her and she clipped him when she overtook to closely, is that it?

Davidsw8

Oh and she has a new job, I hope it's cleaning prison toilets but I somehow imagine this awful woman has landed on her feet probably.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-25013820

"Appearing on ITV's Daybreak programme earlier, Way said that she regretted the Twitter post but did not believe the collision was her fault."

So, even though the court ruled against her and issued penalties, she's still not going to admit it? FFS.
To be fair she was aquitted of careless driving and only convicted of failing to stop. What she says is correct with the court ruling.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
To be fair she was aquitted of careless driving and only convicted of failing to stop. What she says is correct with the court ruling.
That's incorrect. The charge was careless driving and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with fault. Someone could still be at fault in a collision but not be careless.
The fault will be decided by the insurance companies, if there is any claim.

Top Bottom