Emma on Way to court

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
nsfw, language:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQvqSKWCYAAL2Af.jpg:large

Daisy Abela, seems to be in Sussex. Been reported to police.
Good. I hope they throw the book at her. Do people not learn.
I guess she will apologise for tweeting as well.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I passed her tweets on to plod. Noticed that her twitter feed is blocked just now. She seem a real piece of work. She'll kill someone with an attitude like that.

Several other riders appear to have reported it to the Met too, if twitter is anything to go by.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Is now the time to admit that I started my working life as an articled clerk? Ooooh NOOOOO, that life was not for me. :biggrin:

but if you'd stuck close to your desk, and never gone to sea, you could have been ruler of the Queen's Navy !

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Rob a bank. Post a picture of you posing with the money spread out on your bed. Post it on Facetube. Go to prison.

SLightly OT...
Girl I was at School with fell in with a "bad lad" and they decided to rob the local bank

She went in and cashed a cheque, ensuring it was clear, then she and boyfriend returned with a shotgun to rob the bank.

When the POlice arrived, the cashier told them that it was "Emily" - she knew her form School and also the fact that she still had the same clothes on from the recce visit.

Armed Police then went round to her Mother's house and there they were in the front room counting the money!

Recycle

Über Member
I don't know if she was just shouting her mouth of, but the tweet "he started screaming at me about the highway code" has a ring of truth. That's not the sort of thing you make up (and its the sort of thing I yell at motorists).

Keep your ear on the ground for a hacked off cyclist with a recently acquired wing mirror. If one turns up she won't be driving for a while.

Top Bottom