Emma Raducanu, are we ready ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Seevio

Guru
Another plus is it shows that at least there is one Brit who is not afraid of a US court. :laugh:
Nicely done but NACA is that way. ^_^

Brandane

Legendary Member
Nicely done but NACA is that way. ^_^
It's now closed to new threads :bravo::cheers:.
Just when I was wanting to post about a leftie taking a real beating from a rightie....

keithmac

Guru
I'd offer to give her some lessons but I think maybe she knows how to do them better than me

still - if she wants me to turn up and give her some pointers I would be happy to do so

and on that point
Lewis - I'm there for you to!!!

I really hope they let Lewis and George go at it hammer and tongs next year, if they stunt George as the Number 2 driver it'll be last season I will watch F1 at all..

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear sir,
I’m tired of the lauding of Emma Radacanu as the new British star. She’s a fraud and a charlatan.
Born in Canada to a Romanian dad and Chinese mum, I demand Priti Patel revokes her passport and expels her. Most likely smuggled in from Calais with millions of others, she’s clearly taken advantage of our over generous education and sporting facilities and in doing so has denied a genuine British citizen from achieving great things on and off the tennis courts. Kick her out.
Yours faithfully
Nigel de Montfort
And not one single person seems able to pronounce her surname properly!

mikeIow

Guru
I'm delighted she won, really chuffed, but didn't think it was a great game, thought Fernandez was well below her best.
And I worry about the media frenzy and commodification and tabloid prurience and the light going out of her eyes.
Wasn't Iga Swiatek the future of tennis last week?
Seriously?

They had some astonishing rallies in there. I thought it was a brilliant game!
Emma will have a stinging knee today after that slide towards the end. Couldn’t really tell, but it looked like Fernandez was grumbling about the length of the first aid timeout: did you see the blood seeping through by the end?

pawl

Legendary Member
That's Sports Personality of the Year sewn up this year I reckon.

I was hoping that Dame Sarah Storey would get a nomination

Top Bottom