Empty yer sack.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Show us the contents of your saddle bag.

DSC_0733.JPG

So I have a couple of long cable ties, a few short ones, a couple of park tyre levers, Co2 pump with spare canister, topeak 18+ multitool, 2 spare tubes, two strips of old inner tube, 3 spare straps for Lezyne lights, baggie with spare quick links 2 each of 9,10 & 11 speed, pack of glueless patches and a baggie with a pair of sennheiser ear buds and a length of string.
The orange thing in the biro cap in the middle is an opticians screwdriver with a sharpened point for getting stones out of horses hooves or flints out of tyres.
All in a topeak wedge pack.
Of course each bike has a mini pump on it too.

So what you packing

Brandane

Legendary Member
s-l300.jpg

Welsh wheels

Lycra king

View attachment 423608

So I have a couple of long cable ties, a few short ones, a couple of park tyre levers, Co2 pump with spare canister, topeak 18+ multitool, 2 spare tubes, two strips of old inner tube, 3 spare straps for Lezyne lights, baggie with spare quick links 2 each of 9,10 & 11 speed, pack of glueless patches and a baggie with a pair of sennheiser ear buds and a length of string.
The orange thing in the biro cap in the middle is an opticians screwdriver with a sharpened point for getting stones out of horses hooves or flints out of tyres.

So what you packing
I would but there's no way I would get it all back in

Brandane

Legendary Member
Well, every man should have a hobby.

I had a vague notion of them brimful good enough for a tyre boot
Hmmm... Have never tried to use a tyre boot, but I reckon a doubled strength inner tube might still be too flexible? Maybe a couple of sections of cut down plastic milk carton? I guess it depends on the size of cut in the tyre of course!

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.

View attachment 423608

So what you packing
I have one more thing than you, in 5 years i have used it once on another club riders bike, it saved him getting a cab home, and earned me a couple of beers.
https://www.tredz.co.uk/.VEL-Contin...dfxxkarHqHgsowrmGGEJULdI7Qg041c4aAixSEALw_wcB

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I have one more thing than you, in 5 years i have used it once on another club riders bike, it saved him getting a cab home, and earned me a couple of beers.
https://www.tredz.co.uk/.VEL-Contin...dfxxkarHqHgsowrmGGEJULdI7Qg041c4aAixSEALw_wcB

I've seen those, never considered getting one. How did your mate get on with gear shifts

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Scraping through the bottom of the barrel, looking for thread material.
I was thinking of starting a “Show us your footwear” thread to see if I could get some political sparks from deck-shoe sporting Tories or hobnailed hobos like myself. Luckily I stopped myself.

View attachment 423608

So what you packing
That's all rather neat, I'm naturally suspicious of people who are neat in case they show me up.

Top Bottom