End of the world today.....what are you doing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I lost my debit card in london, managed to cancel it asap so i guess i will still have to pay for today if nowt happens

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
I'm setting up a new religion so...

...if anyone want guaranteed salvation, PM me for details of the account to which you should transfer all your available funds (these blessings don't come cheap you) and I'll add you to my absolution list.
I was just about to transfer all my wealth to you....then realised you have not said what your religion is offering (apart fom absolution). Are you really genuine?

tyred

Legendary Member
You still not finished that bottle of whiskey off

It was a large bottle so still a little left for a nightcap if the world doesn't end before bedtime.
L2676-1.jpg

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm in Lagos, Nigeria this week. Looking around the city, you'd be forgiven for thinking the apocalypse had arrived on any day of the week.

classic33

Leg End Member
So...planet Nibiru is going to strike the earth today and, depending on your favourite theorist, we are going to dissapear completely or be taken over by aliens.
Now... me and Mrs Dave believe this is true so we have indulged in a nice lunch of Chinese takeaway and a bottle of wine. May as well enjoy our last day.
And..............the meal cost me £7.00 so I will be very dissapointed if it doesnt happen :sad:
It never happened.

Top Bottom