Endurance Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elysian_Roads

An endurance bike can be almost anything. Steel bikes are popular with the ultra distance riders as it is comfortable and easy to fix. I have a Genesis Croix de Fer 20. I changed the stock Alex rim wheels for a set of Hunt wheels with a SON 28 dynamo. It is a go anywhere bike and just soaks up the bumps compared to my alu or carbon bike. I can travel light or add a rack and panniers. The biggest difference has been adding aero bars. My average speed has gone from around 17kph to 22kph in the last 6 months since I fitted them.
Nice bike, @steveindenmark . Curious about the seat post bag you have fitted as not seen one like that before. Who makes it please?

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Its made by Bridge Street Bags and is a great bit of kit. Totally waterproof. I do have Apidura saddlepack bags, but have found them a bit of a faff getting gear out of them. The Bridge Street bag is easy to get things out of and has more volume. Its a lot easier to take off the bike than the Apidura as well.

http://bridgestreet.cc/

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
They aren’t obliged if it was a pricing error
Absolutely right. Was just trying my luck. It’s just annoying that these “pricing errors” keep happening and are easily spotted when you know what you’re looking at. Unlike others shops, they have amended the pricing promptly, so can’t titally complain. Still disappointed, but I don’t think it was meant to be. :smile:

Top Bottom