Endurance / Speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fonze

Fonze

Totally obsessive , cool by nature
Hahaha , you don't like that one ?
I love it but I'm partial to orange ..
But yes, there are different colour ways ..

Drago

Legendary Member
Add the Felt FR1 to the list, although what brings 'comfort' is going to depend very such on your physiology rather than any particular marketing created sub-genre of steed.

bpsmith

Veteran
Love you he Madone. It’s what I would have liked, had I not got a great deal on my Ridley Noah SL. The Noah is amazing, so not disappointed.

The Madone will be a superb bike. Are you aware that they do custom paint:

https://www.trekbikes.com/gb/en_GB/project-one/

I particularly like the Trek Segafredo team colours. The red is the nicest red I have ever seen on a bike. They also do an inverted version where the bike is white with red logos. Looks superb also.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
For me, a lot of the thrill is in the chase. I would be trying out plenty of bikes before plumping for the one that makes me smile the most.

OP
OP
Fonze

Fonze

Totally obsessive , cool by nature
Love you he Madone. It’s what I would have liked, had I not got a great deal on my Ridley Noah SL. The Noah is amazing, so not disappointed.

The Madone will be a superb bike. Are you aware that they do custom paint:

https://www.trekbikes.com/gb/en_GB/project-one/

I particularly like the Trek Segafredo team colours. The red is the nicest red I have ever seen on a bike. They also do an inverted version where the bike is white with red logos. Looks superb also.

Cheers for the link , certainly something to think about ..

bpsmith

Veteran
Cheers for the link , certainly something to think about ..
They charge a bit for the pleasure, but they’re all hand painted one offs allegedly. The artist will sign them too.

To be fair though, do like the paint job on the one you posted.

Top Bottom