England v Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Not expecting anything from Scotland; and I haven't for a very long time. I was one of those teenagers who thought we were in with a good chance of winning the world cup in 1978 :laugh:.

I will be pleasantly surprised if we score. In all honesty I reckon England could rip us apart and score 5 or 6. Since it is a friendly, they might take their foot off the gas and restrict it to 3 or 4.

We will be gubbed loads-nil, be a good result to keep it too that

It's going to be an embarrassing night for Scottish football. Then again, every night where Scottish football is involved is embarrassing... :surrender:

How about a friendly CycleChat game of fives some time - maybe after a CC Ecosse ride? (Definitely not before a ride!)

BJH

Über Member
Really not othered either way. Whoever thought this was avoid idea just as the season is starting is nuts.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Not expecting anything from Scotland; and I haven't for a very long time. I was one of those teenagers who thought we were in with a good chance of winning the world cup in 1978 :laugh:.

I will be pleasantly surprised if we score. In all honesty I reckon England could rip us apart and score 5 or 6. Since it is a friendly, they might take their foot off the gas and restrict it to 3 or 4.

Ach well; bookies line in the bin! :laugh:

Nice start Scotland :smile:.

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Told you, 3-2 *whistle*

AndyRM

XOXO
O ye of little faith, myself slightly included.

Good game, very entertaining as a Scottish minority in my 7 a side league team, genuinely chuffed for Miller and Lambert to score cracking goals.

Vaguely disappointed to lose, but genuine signs of an emerging team. On both sides, potentially. Bring back the Home Nations Cup!!

Top Bottom