England v Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
Great game to watch and some great goals, best i've seen scotland play in some time :thumbsup:

cd365

Guru
Lots of teams have won their last competitive game against England, that will be because England aren't really that good, deluded fans and the press build them up and they can't deliver!
There is a distinct lack of quality in the England team, for example Danny Welbeck was England's number 9 last night, he score 1 premiership goal last season. How can a striker with that record be England's best?

AndyRM

XOXO
[QUOTE 2599256, member: 1314"]I think expectations are more realistic now.[/quote]

I reckon that's probably true. It would be embarrassing to tout England as world beaters after their exploits at the last World Cup.

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Lots of teams have won their last competitive game against England, that will be because England aren't really that good, deluded fans and the press build them up and they can't deliver!
There is a distinct lack of quality in the England team, for example Danny Welbeck was England's number 9 last night, he score 1 premiership goal last season. How can a striker with that record be England's best?

Lack of quality in the Prem due to foreign imports.

Top Bottom