enigma ti

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
The old Esprit had the flattest top tube and gets my vote, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though :smile:

Shaun

I know two Etape owners, neither of them go off-road.
@StuAff Not to drag the thread off-topic, but.....you know at least 4, just amongst the Fridays! :okay:
(Me, Ross, Michael A, IanMac)
More on topic: to be honest, I don't know a single person in real life who owns an Enigma that is NOT an Etape!

Hopefully more helpful to the OP: @Lee_M Do just ring them up. Paul is super knowledgeable and friendly and can at least give you a steer to help narrow down which models you want to be looking at, and I bet he'll then send you a spreadsheet so you can compare exactly as you prefer.

Then go test ride... and be smitten!

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
I spent a lot of time on the Enigma stand at the Excel show at the beginning of the year. The differences are thus:

The Excel 6AL 4V is one of the most gorgeous looking bikes ever conceived, from any angle and I like carbon.

The other Enigmas are only slightly less so.

Clear?

Russell

I spent a lot of time on the Enigma stand at the Excel show at the beginning of the year. The differences are thus:

The Excel 6AL 4V is one of the most gorgeous looking bikes ever conceived, from any angle and I like carbon.

The other Enigmas are only slightly less so.

Clear?

Russell

The Enigma and Shand Stands were the ones I kept going back to.

Top Bottom