Enjoy our Cafe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rocky

Hello decadence
That must have been Fabbers, I'm still in bed! 🛌
You retired people.....lazing about all day :laugh:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Fun thread, but there will be genuine impacts of the serious jolt given to all our leisure time on Friday.

Surely good news for social media, which must see increased use.

Bad news for the shops still open because for many shoppers the cafe stop is a big part of a shopping trip.

Bad news for tourism.

What on earth will anyone do after they've become bored wandering around the likes of York, Edinburgh, and Durham City, or bored of driving around the Lake District?

Will you still be able to get a cuppa or a meal on a long train journey?

There may be an impact on cycling.

I like a cafe stop, so it might stop rides, particularly in colder weather.

I am quite happy to use a takeaway in the better weather.

Will the garage be able to give me a 'free' coffee when I take the Cmax in for a service?

What of hotel guests and b'nbs?

Are they still allowed to feed you?

I've already found out you won't get anything in those premises with a linked pub/restaurant, unless they are going to be allowed to open only for hotel guests.

I can see the restrictions, if not causing causing serious problems, cropping up in our daily lives in many ways we've yet to foresee.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Fun thread, but there will be genuine impacts of the serious jolt given to all our leisure time on Friday.

Surely good news for social media, which must see increased use.

Bad news for the shops still open because for many shoppers the cafe stop is a big part of a shopping trip.

Bad news for tourism.

What on earth will anyone do after they've become bored wandering around the likes of York, Edinburgh, and Durham City, or bored of driving around the Lake District?

Will you still be able to get a cuppa or a meal on a long train journey?

There may be an impact on cycling.

I like a cafe stop, so it might stop rides, particularly in colder weather.

I am quite happy to use a takeaway in the better weather.

Will the garage be able to give me a 'free' coffee when I take the Cmax in for a service?

What of hotel guests and b'nbs?

Are they still allowed to feed you?

I've already found out you won't get anything in those premises with a linked pub/restaurant, unless they are going to be allowed to open only for hotel guests.

I can see the restrictions, if not causing causing serious problems, cropping up in our daily lives in many ways we've yet to foresee.

Café time is a way of life for all of us ..
I just hope they can survive:sad:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Do you like yours with mash and onions or just gravy?

Top Bottom