Enjoy our Cafe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
The other thing that interests me is what anomalies will appear, or the efforts some businesses may make to get around the new restrictions.

When I first read Levo's OP, I thought he might have been referring to the cafe/dining area in the old folks' home where he works.

Perhaps such a facility would be open to the few visitors the home is still allowing.

I vaguely recall a retailer who would sell you an orange for £500, which included a free telly, in order to get around some restriction or other.

Will some cafes try to pull strokes?

Perhaps by charging you £5 rent to occupy the premises for 20 minutes, the offer including free drinks.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
The other thing that interests me is what anomalies will appear, or the efforts some businesses may make to get around the new restrictions.

When I first read Levo's OP, I thought he might have been referring to the cafe/dining area in the old folks' home where he works.

Perhaps such a facility would be open to the few visitors the home is still allowing.

I vaguely recall a retailer who would sell you an orange for £500, which included a free telly, in order to get around some restriction or other.

Will some cafes try to pull strokes?

Perhaps by charging you £5 rent to occupy the premises for 20 minutes, the offer including free drinks.

That was when Sunday trading wasn't allowed in some sectors but was allowed in others.

classic33

Leg End Member
No choice, nobody's owned up to nicking the bulb yet I see...
Did you try the light switch?

Top Bottom