Enjoying my 50th birthday with lots of bike goodies bought me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
Hi.
Well I've finally hit the half a century mark today minus a few teeth and hair along the way. It's been a nice day with a trip to see my dad over at the coast were he lives, and enjoying some good company tonight from my ex inlaws.
I've been like a big kid tonight messing around with all the gifts that's been bought me. Strangely there all cycling related gifts too. I got a unique sofa cushion from my ex neice with a printed logo saying my name and tour de sofa on it. It made me laugh when a clapped eyes on it. The ex brother in law got a bike rack that clamps on to the tow ball of my tow bar. It was only the other week i was thinking of wanting to cycle new places, so this will come in very handy indeed, as well as some much needed new tyres. I was also spoilt with a new saddle bag called a" fire fly" You can put a light inside it, and the whole bag glows a bright red colour. Its really bright and will come in really handy with the darker months looming. Very impressed with that. With that and plenty of beer from work colleagues its turned out from what i thought was going to be a lonely 50th, to being a really nice day.
So tonight im now sitting here by my self with a bottle of wine with the cat, relaxing in front of the tv planning my ride for tomorrow, and looking forward towards the future
All best,
Johnny

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Happy birthday Mr Legend. Enjoy.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Hi.
Well I've finally hit the half a century mark today minus a few teeth and hair along the way. It's been a nice day with a trip to see my dad over at the coast were he lives, and enjoying some good company tonight from my ex inlaws.
I've been like a big kid tonight messing around with all the gifts that's been bought me. Strangely there all cycling related gifts too. I got a unique sofa cushion from my ex neice with a printed logo saying my name and tour de sofa on it. It made me laugh when a clapped eyes on it. The ex brother in law got a bike rack that clamps on to the tow ball of my tow bar. It was only the other week i was thinking of wanting to cycle new places, so this will come in very handy indeed, as well as some much needed new tyres. I was also spoilt with a new saddle bag called a" fire fly" You can put a light inside it, and the whole bag glows a bright red colour. Its really bright and will come in really handy with the darker months looming. Very impressed with that. With that and plenty of beer from work colleagues its turned out from what i thought was going to be a lonely 50th, to being a really nice day.
So tonight im now sitting here by my self with a bottle of wine with the cat, relaxing in front of the tv planning my ride for tomorrow, and looking forward towards the future
All best,
Johnny

Happy birthday you old fart. My 50th in 4 months !!!

hoopdriver

Guru
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day full of the things that make you appreciate life.

Fifty’s no age, either. I celebrated the 40th anniversary of my 21st birthday last month!

Top Bottom