Enjoying my 50th birthday with lots of bike goodies bought me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
Here, here :okay:

Happy 50th Johnny,
I believe 50 is the new 30 :laugh: I've been there for 8 months or so & it's better than it was being 40 :wacko:
Ha there's one missing, i like you

Happy Birthday, Johnny. :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
Hey there's one missing, i like you @alicat

Globalti

Legendary Member
Happy birthday! You make me feel old. I celebrated my 60th by staging a bike race for me and my pals at a local track, followed by lunch and a barrel of beer. Then I got an interest-free credit card, bought a hooligan bike and cut the card into pieces. I'm still enjoying the bike 3 years later.

OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
Happy birthday! You make me feel old. I celebrated my 60th by staging a bike race for me and my pals at a local track, followed by lunch and a barrel of beer. Then I got an interest-free credit card, bought a hooligan bike and cut the card into pieces. I'm still enjoying the bike 3 years later.
That's a brilliant read. Well done to you buddy :+)))

tom73

Guru
:cheers: :birthday:

Top Bottom