Ergon PC2 Pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snailracer

Über Member
There must have been pedals before that featured at least one of the listed innovations, but that pedal seems positively packed with them:
1. Inner foot stop
2. Big, wraparound reflectors
3. Grippy surface without sharp teeth that bite your shins
4. Slanted platform - can't really vouch for this as I haven't tried them, but Ergon handlbar grips are awesome
etc.

OP
OP
rafiki

rafiki

Retired Brit living in Spain
Finally received these pedals last week. They look huge (my shoe size requires the large pedal). Well made and light weight (not that that worries me too much with my type of cycling). They are thicker than my standard pedals so, after a few rides, I raised the saddle about 5mm this morning which made a lot of difference. The pedals are extremely comfortable and, amazingly, every ride after fitting them has been faster. Today was the first after adjusting the saddle and was the fastest yet on that route. Very pleased!

The Tikiteer

Would you mind telling me the measuirements of these pedals? It is nowhere on the website.

I have a folding bike, and just want to make sure they are not to big. I know they are larger than normal, but can't really tell from the Ergon website.

Thanks!

Top Bottom