European Championships 2018 Glasgow *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Went to the Track World Cup in 2016 there and throughly enjoyed it. Would have loved to have been able to go this weekend!
Yeah I was there for that as well and remember it being quality. I've been back a couple of times since but really looking forward to seeing the top class field on show.

TV coverage of the women's road race is pants.

Maybe we've been spoiled by the quality of the pictures from the GTs
Coverage of a city crit circuit is very different to a GT stage; not sure if it's more difficult to capture or the entire logistical side, but there does seem to be certain parts of the course not being shown/aerial shots only so I am imagining that there are some technical issues re city environments. But some form of graphic/time differences would help a lot...

bruce1530

Guru
Coverage of a city crit circuit is very different to a GT stage; not sure if it's more difficult to capture or the entire logistical side, but there does seem to be certain parts of the course not being shown/aerial shots only so I am imagining that there are some technical issues re city environments. But some form of graphic/time differences would help a lot...

For a while, there was no aerial coverage - but it’s back on now. Maybe the helicopter needed fuel?

My home city is looking good - I walk some of those roads (and the steepest hill) most days.

Va Va Froome

Über Member
The points race just seems absolutely brutal. That was some shift the Polish boy put in to get that winning total!

(As an aside, I just noticed the UCI Track World Cup is coming back to Glasgow next year!)

Slick

Guru
The points race just seems absolutely brutal. That was some shift the Polish boy put in to get that winning total!

(As an aside, I just noticed the UCI Track World Cup is coming back to Glasgow next year!)
The Polish boy was amazing, without doubt head and shoulders above the rest. The 2 Russian girls were amazing as well though, although I did feel sorry for the German girl who broke down after she lost the bronze medal.

Va Va Froome

Über Member
Sagan confirms he is racing on Sunday via Twitter.

Dj7T2zcU0AAio-Z.jpg

https://twitter.com/petosagan?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

MiK1138

Veteran
Great Day Yesterday following the Womens Road Race around Glasgow See My Album for some pics, Time Trials on Wednesday got a half day booked off work

Top Bottom