European Championships

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Yeah it was a great game. The France v Romania first half was as dull as. Tonight's one a classic though. The Italians played well too so I look forward to some of the other games in that group.

OP
OP
R

Renard

It was probably the best thing Italy losing early goals because it made them play instead of just sitting back.

Agree about the France Romania game, a poor show.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I caught the end of it, fantastic match. I am still tipping Italy to win, they never look good at the beginning of a tournament and it will be difficult for the Dutch to hold that form right through.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've got a few bob on Croatia but I don't hold out much hope! The Dutch looked good but so did Itay at times. Toni's a bit of a lump IMO - not in the subtle mode of past Italian strikers.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I was favouring the Netherlands and Spain before the tournament - even more so now. The Spanish look really sharp this year...

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Flying_Monkey said:
I was favouring the Netherlands and Spain before the tournament - even more so now. The Spanish look really sharp this year...

those two, along with england, always enter tournaments among the favourites and then manage to balls it up. '66 and '88 apart, they've won very little.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Beware the Germans. :wacko:

Top Bottom