Eurosport Player

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

Was it beach volleyball ;)

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
There is a notice on the Eurosport Player site that says it is now available on the Xbox 360 :hyper: I will check that out later
I wish that they would concentrate on fixing the current Players, before adding new ones! :cursing:

I have to say that the picture quality is very good on the web Player now they have upped the bitrate to 2.5 Mb/s but I still get buffering problems from time to time during each day's coverage. At least it doesn't happen every 5 or 6 seconds like it does on the Android app.

I haven't tried the Android Player since the start of the TdF to see if that has been sorted out yet.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Aaaargh - this evening the Web Player and the Android Player have both died on me!

Is anybody managing to watch the Tour of Poland right now (11 pm, 2nd August, 2013) on British Eurosport online?

e-rider

crappy member
Aaaargh - this evening the Web Player and the Android Player have both died on me!

Is anybody managing to watch the Tour of Poland right now (11 pm, 2nd August, 2013) on British Eurosport online?
no, not working on my laptop or smart tv
ever since I subscribed recently the reliability of eurosport has been awful - sometimes I get it others not. I emailed eurosport and they replied saying that they have been doing maintenance or something recently

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

no, not working on my laptop or smart tv
ever since I subscribed recently the reliability of eurosport has been awful - sometimes I get it others not. I emailed eurosport and they replied saying that they have been doing maintenance or something recently
Thanks.

It is so frustrating that their technology sometimes works, but sometimes doesn't. It was absolutely fantastic before the Giro and then it started playing up and they haven't got to grips with it.

I have broken my fair share of software in the past, but usually managed to fix my mistakes within minutes or hours when somebody pointed them out to me.

I cannot see why these things should take months. It is especially annoying that they update the look and feel of the Players without making them reliable first! :cursing:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

That won't be a flood of praise for their quality of service :angry:
Flood of complaints, more like! I'm sure that they had flooding problems a couple of months back ...

When I tried logging in to the Eurosport Player just now, it told me that another user is logged in to my account and logged me out again! I just changed my password, even though I doubt that the error message was correct! Ha - I was right - it logged me out again!

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Flood of complaints, more like! I'm sure that they had flooding problems a couple of months back ...

When I tried logging in to the Eurosport Player just now, it told me that another user is logged in to my account and logged me out again! I just changed my password, even though I doubt that the error message was correct! Ha - I was right - it logged me out again!

Did the exact same thing to me as well.

Top Bottom