EV Owners Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Adrenaline and driving on public roads don't seem to go together really. If people want engine noises you can get them with some EVs. I've always said they should do that for all cars. Have a speaker inside the car so you can hear your V12 throbbing. Even if it's only a 1L panda or whatever.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Adrenaline and driving on public roads don't seem to go together really. If people want engine noises you can get them with some EVs. I've always said they should do that for all cars. Have a speaker inside the car so you can hear your V12 throbbing. Even if it's only a 1L panda or whatever.

Sound like everyone wants a mahhoosive exhaust on a Corsa and silly speakers ,

🤔

Gunk

Guru
I rarely see or hear Chav lads cars these days. The heydays of the 90s -00s has melted away. Which can be only a good thing ultimately.

The scene is as big as ever but fashions have changed, the yoof aren’t interested in small hatchbacks anymore they’ve migrated on to bigger, more expensive cars, BMW 140i’s, Audi S5’s Mercedes C63 AMG’s mostly de-catted for irritating pops and bangs.

I rarely see or hear Chav lads cars these days. The heydays of the 90s -00s has melted away. Which can be only a good thing ultimately.

The lad next door has one

b****y loud when he went to work at 6:15 a.m.

the whole of this end of the road was glad when he moved out from his parent's house and into a house with his girlfriend (yes - I was surprised he had a girlfriend as well!)
He still has it - we hear it come round most weekends

The scene is as big as ever but fashions have changed, the yoof aren’t interested in small hatchbacks anymore they’ve migrated on to bigger, more expensive cars, BMW 140i’s, Audi S5’s Mercedes C63 AMG’s mostly de-catted for irritating pops and bangs.

Do they pass emissions Tests like that?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Dodgy MOT test centres that turn a blind eye.

when i was in halfords spending my vouchers a guy was trying to get the shop guy to install LED lights in his car , they refused as it makes that model illegal for MOT , glad they stuck to their guns .

Top Bottom