Every cloud...............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am saving a small fortune by not going to the pub 4 or 5 times week. so far i am up about£100.00. Plus my weight has gone done.:cheers:

Blimey you were drinking a lot. Will be good for your health as well.
Feel free not to jump to assumption. Some people go to the pub and have a couple of pints, some don't even drink at all. Although the lztter definitely doesn't include me!
I am really looking forward to the pubs opening, that way I will know what day of the week it is!!
Thursday and Saturday pub.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I'm starting to resent the smell and emissions of the exhaust fumes from the occasional car that passes me... in the same way that one smoker can affect the air around me, so now can one car.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Feel free not to jump to assumption. Some people go to the pub and have a couple of pints, some don't even drink at all. Although the lztter definitely doesn't include me!
I am really looking forward to the pubs opening, that way I will know what day of the week it is!!
Thursday and Saturday pub.

Eh, £100 a week is 20 pints a week no assumption about “a lot” or impact on health. The medical facts are known if you care to look them up.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Eh, £100 a week is 20 pints a week no assumption about “a lot” or impact on health. The medical facts are known if you care to look them up.
Yes looking forward to the pubs opening up again. But am defo going to cut back. Down to 68 kilos. Was never a heavyweight, but every bit helps up them hills.:cheers:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Every cloud indeed!

I was 12st 7 from the age of 17 all through my 20s without ever thinking about it. Aiming for that again, one day at a time! Down to 13st 12 from 14st 10!

Julia9054

Guru
We appear to have saved money this month despite both boys having returned home who can eat like a plague of locusts.
Petrol, pub, impulse shopping and eating out I suppose.

The medical "facts" change all the time. Asparagus can cause cancer is the latest one.
This new medical fact was announced the year after I planted 25 asparagus plants.

Top Bottom