Every day is a learning day... What have you learnt today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
If the tachograph in the truck you've been given to drive is displaying Romanian, it will change back to English upon insertion of a UK digicard. 🤓

What have you learnt today?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
PVA type glues aren't ideal for wood veneer... which begs the question, what is?

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
That cycle carriers don't last forever. I'd had mine permanently attached to my roof bars for about 15 years before a sudden catastrophic failure flopped the bike over onto its side. Fortunately it fell onto the car roof and not off the side of the car!

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
That after you’ve just come out of a week long cold. You need to limit effort on the bike. Been so long since I’ve been ill I’d forgotten. So relearnt I suppose.

iandg

Legendary Member
The "Mountain Grill" was a cafe in the Portobello Market that Hawkwind band members frequented

368017864_2230081900521700_3195244479565649645_n.jpg

R-12260016-1531620673-5100.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
That after you’ve just come out of a week long cold. You need to limit effort on the bike. Been so long since I’ve been ill I’d forgotten. So relearnt I suppose.
This thread has been restarted and I missed your post the first time...

Bearing in mind what @bromptonfb posted above ... I once had a heavy cold which kept me off the bike for a week or so. I waited until I started to feel better, gave it another few days to be on the safe side, then got my bike out. I set off up one of the local hills, feeling perfectly ok. 20 minutes later, I was unconscious at the side of the road! :eek:

Top Bottom