Everyday signs that you are "a cyclist"...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Having intimate knowledge of every little gradient in a 20 mile radius of your home.

And potholes for that matter.

crazyjoe101

Returning to weight lifting after a year and having to use really low weight for anything that isn't a leg but being in awe as you can pile more and more weight onto leg excercises which you then never want to do again because it uses up one of your 'fast' or 'long' bike ride slots for the week.

Before any major purchase, asking yourself "would this money be better spent on cycling equipment?"

postman

Legendary Member
Stopping to pick up debris,which is in the road.Having a cycling key ring,well not yet ,but i have seen one on e bay.Oh so sad am i.

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
Being miles away from home with the family and saying "I've cycled this" and "if we turn down there, there's a little coffee shop / cake shop / cafe".
Also thinking of the various routes you could take to get out of the traffic and then realising the car won't fit because of bollards (or similar) that you never really noticed before.....

jnrmczip

Arriving at work on the commute and thinking I should just keep cycling ..... almost every morning except the ones I'm not cycling to work haha

Top Bottom