Everyone run for your lives!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I hear a car drivers forum calling you...

Well done...

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I am heading over to PistonHeads now to have a bash about those annoying, poor, ill mannered bike thugs who use the road like its theirs. They act all high and mighty and when I sound my horn at them and nudge them with my car, they get all hissy and start kicking my door and pointing at their camera on their helmet like I give a f*ck.
Friggin pussies. I hate it when they ride in the middle of the road and flip me the bird when I shout at them. You know, they dont even pay road tax!

asterix

Comrade Member
I am heading over to PistonHeads now to have a bash about those annoying, poor, ill mannered bike thugs who use the road like its theirs. They act all high and mighty and when I sound my horn at them and nudge them with my car, they get all hissy and start kicking my door and pointing at their camera on their helmet like I give a f*ck.
Friggin pussies. I hate it when they ride in the middle of the road and flip me the bird when I shout at them. You know, they dont even pay road tax!

Heck! You really have passed your driving test..

Jeremy klaxon had better watch his ass*.

Well done anyway..

*a.k.a. the Hamster.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well done Bumper cam and dash cams then ?

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Congrats on passing!

Any tips for me when I come to take the test in a month or so?
I will just give you the advice that my instructor gave me. Keep calm and concentrate on what you are doing. Certain things came naturally to me however, there were a few times that I was hesitant (lost one point for that).
Here is a rundown of my faults:
1. Hesitancy at a roundabout when there was an opportunity to go.
2. I stalled twice at one place (one fault).
3. Observation when pulling away (x2).
4. Misuse of gears once.
5. I stopped on the line when I reversed into a bay at the test centre.

It is rare for someone to pass without any minors. But even so, I surprised myself by only getting 6.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Congratulations. You might want to think about a pass plus course, it'll help your insurance quotes. Bikes are better though. Cars are v expensive.
I passed my test in 2000 at the age of 36. I had a m/bike licence when I was 17 though :smile: Happy days.

Are you getting a car right off? or wait a bit until you can save for the insurance.

Top Bottom