Everything is a mess (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
My footage shows the car hitting me from behind. It's definitely her fault as many others have said. How can a driver hit someone in front?

Quite easily, it happens every day drivers crash in to each other through lack of attention, speed, driving to close etc. You're a cyclist so probably feel it's worse than a car crash plus you're upset which is very understandable.

The hard fact is one road user ran in to another. Sadly it's a very common occurrence.

Mate of mine knocked me off my bike today. He was on the outside, we were two up, I didn't know the route, he turned left without warning me!!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SRanger

I did contact British Cycling as my membership expired on 26/05/2022 and their form included an option if your membership had expired.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I wish y'all get hit by a car and you get trolling behaviour when you ask for help

That's nice ! You've been given lots of good advice, but don't spect a speedy response from lawyers, insurers and police.

OP
OP
S

SRanger

Of course I don't expect a speedy response. In the beginning, all I said was I wanted some sort of confirmation which I never got

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I wish y'all get hit by a car and you get trolling behaviour when you ask for help
Mod Note:
@SRanger this is not nice, nor is it correct.
We understand that you're upset.
Same happened to me a few years ago, I was really angry at the numpty driver.
You got really good responses, patience is required now.
Thread locked as requested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom